|Color Temperature||CCT(K)||WW:3000K NW:4000K PW: 5000K CW:6000K|
|AC Input Voltage||V||AC100-277V|
|Switching Cycle before Failure||Times||100000|
|Life Span||Hours||50000 hours|
• Clip on end cap for sliding opening
• Up to 60% energy savings
|• Patent sliding structure for easy installation
• White or silver paint finish
• Housing material: Aluminum + PC
• Surface monuting / suspension installation
• Replace fluorescent batten
• Factory, Warehouse, Supermarket, MTR station,Train station, Airport, etc
| • Input Voltage:
Philips driver: AC200-240V 50/60Hz
Toppo driver: AC90-277V/50-60Hz
• Operation Voltage: DC36-42V
• Total harmonic distortion: THD<15%
• Power Factor: PF>0.95
• Color Index: Ra>80
• Lumen maintenance @6000h: >80%
• Switching cycle before failure: 100,000
• IP Rating: IP40
• Life Span: 50,000 hours
• Warranty: 5 years
• Operation Temperature: -15°C~+50°C
• Storage Temperature: -25°C~+55°C
|Why choose us?|
Toppo Lighting is one of the leading traditional tube fixture led fluorescent replacement? manufacturers and suppliers in China, which is equipped with a productive factory. Welcome to import the newest traditional tube fixture led fluorescent replacement? at competitive price with us. We can also offer you customized service.
1.How to explain “Flux/luminous Flux “?
Luminous flux is the measure of the perceived power of light produced by the LED, adjusting to reflect the varying sensitivity of the human eye to different wavelengths of light.
2.Why we use the high power LED ?
A high power LED, sometimes referred to as a power LED, is one that is driven at current of 350mA or higher.
3.How to explain “illuminance“?
The intensity of light falling on a surface area. If the area is measured in square feet, the unit of illuminance is footcandles(fc). If measured in square metres, the unit of illuminance is Lux.
4.What’s efficacy about the light ?
The light output of a light source divided by the total electrical power input to that source, expressed in lumens per watt(lm/w).
5.how important is IP ?
Classifies and rates the degree of protection provided against intrusion (body parts such as hands and fingers), dust, accident contact, and water by mechanical casing and electrical enclosures.