|Color Temperature||CCT(K)||WW:3000K NW:4000K PW: 5000K CW:6000K|
|AC Input Voltage||V||AC100-277V|
|Switching Cycle before Failure||Times||100000|
|Life Span||Hours||50000 hours|
|• Slim aluminum case thinner than normal batten|
• The popping clip make the top head out for installation
• Higher Lumen output than the fluorescent batten
• Infinite connection
|• Smart popping clip for installation|
• Similar normal fluorescent batten with higher Lumen
• Easy installation on top head cover
|• Replace fluorescent batten|
• Industrial Lighting: Factory, Warehouse, etc
• Commercial Lighting: Office, Supermarket, etc.
• Public Lighting: Residence, Hospitals, School, MTR station, Train station, Airport, etc
• Case finish: White or silver
• Lighting Cover: Clear or Frosted
• Warm white: WW/3000K
• Neutral white: NW/4000K
• Pure white: PW/5000K
• Cool white: CW/6000K
• Input Voltage: AC90-277V 50/60Hz
• Operation Voltage: DC36-42V
• Total harmonic distortion: THD<10%
• Power Factor: PF>0.95
• Color Index: Ra>80
• Lumen maintenance @6000h: >80%
• Switching cycle before failure: 100,000
• IP Rating: IP20
• Life Span: 50,000 hours
• Warranty: 5 years
• Operation Temperature: -15°C~+50°C
• Storage Temperature: -25°C~+55°C
|Whwhy choose us?|
Toppo Lighting is one of the leading traditional tube fixture led fluorescent replacement manufacturers and suppliers in China, which is equipped with a productive factory. Welcome to import the newest traditional tube fixture led fluorescent replacement at competitive price with us. We can also offer you customized service.
1.what’s the meaning of “Beam Angle “?
The spread of light from a luminaire. For example: a fitting such as a low bay ,which is closer to the floor,will have a wider beam angle to illuminate a given floor area while a high bay fitting wi ll have a narrower beam.
2.How do we explain “CRI” ?
A measure of the degree of colour shift objects undergo when illuminated by the light source as compared with those same objects when illuminated by a reference source of comparable col our temperature. The reference source has a CRI of 100.
3.What’s colour temperature ?
The description used to describe the effect of heating an object until it grows incandescently. The emitted radiation, and apparent colour, changes proportional to the temperature; easily envi sioned radiation, and apparent colour, changes proportional to the temperature; easily envisioned ,when considering hot meal in a forge that glows red, then orange, and then white as the te mperature increases.
4.Do you know “dali “?
Digital addressable lighting interface (DALI) is a trademark for network-based systems that control lighting in building automation.
5.What’s the fire rating categories ?
VO-Burning stops within 10 seconds on vertical specimen; drips of particles allowed as long as they are not inflamed.
HB-Slow burning on a horizonal specimen’s burning rate <76mm /min thickness <3mm or burning stops before 100mm.
TP(b)-Slow burning rate <50mm / min for thickness <3mm.
TP(a)-Self extinguishes and flaming and afterglow should not exceed 5 seconds once source the source of flame is removed.