The twins unit angle can be adjust max at 60 degree.This design makes the twins batten very smart.It also can be slided out through the clip on the end.This makes the batten easy installation and be widely used in factories,supermarket,public transport stations and so on.Send Inquiry
• 0-60 degree rotatable angle
• Best replacement for fiuorescent batten
• Philips Xitaninum driver for 5 years wrranty
• Turnable and sliding structure design
• White or silver paint finish
• 1500px &3000px basic unit for infinite connection
• Housing material: Aluminum + PC
• Surface monuting / suspension installation
• Replace fluorescent batten
• Factory, Warehouse, Supermarket, MTR station,Train station, Airport, etc
• Input Voltage:Philips driver: AC200-240V 50/60Hz
Toppo driver: AC90-277V/50-60Hz
• Operation Voltage: DC36-42V
• Total harmonic distortion: THD<15%
• Power Factor: PF>0.95
• Color Index: Ra>80
• Lumen maintenance @6000h: >80%
• Switching cycle before failure: 100,000
• IP Rating: IP40
• Life Span: 50,000 hours
• Warranty: 5 years
• Operation Temperature: -15°C~+50°C
• Storage Temperature: -25°C~+55°C
|Why choose us?|
Toppo Lighting is one of the leading traditional tube fixture led fluorescent replacement? manufacturers and suppliers in China, which is equipped with a productive factory. Welcome to import the newest traditional tube fixture led fluorescent replacement? at competitive price with us. We can also offer you customized service.
1.What’s Smart Lighting ?
Automated lighting control using sensors and /or scheduling switches.
2.What’s Watt ?
The unit of electrical power as used by an electrical device during its operation. Many lamps come with rating in watts to indicate their power consumption.
3.How to explain “ZigBee“ ?
A low -power ,low date rate, local area wireless network; ideal for lighting control.
4.How to explain “lumen output “ ?
The total lumens emitted of a light source, system, or solution.
5.How to explain “luminous Efficacy“ ?
A measure of how well a light source products visible light expressed as lumens /Watt.