LED Batten fluorescent fixture replacement Key Features • Slim aluminum case thinner than normal batten • The popping clip make the top head out for installation • Higher Lumen output than the fluorescent batten • Infinite connection Construction Features • Slim structure aluminum casing • Smart...Send InquiryChat Now
LED Slim Battens
• Slim aluminum case thinner than normal batten
• The popping clip make the top head out for installation
• Higher Lumen output than the fluorescent batten
• Infinite connection
• Slim structure aluminum casing
• Smart popping clip for installation
• Similar normal fluorescent batten with higher Lumen
• Easy installation on top head cover
• Replace fluorescent batten
• Industrial Lighting: Factory, Warehouse, etc
• Commercial Lighting: Office, Supermarket, etc.
• Public Lighting: Residence, Hospitals, School, MTR station,Train station, Airport, etc
• Input Voltage: AC90-277V 50/60Hz
• Operation Voltage: DC36-42V
• Total harmonic distortion: THD<10%
• Power Factor: PF>0.95
• Color Index: Ra>80
• Lumen maintenance @6000h: >80%
• Switching cycle before failure: 100,000
• IP Rating: IP20
• Life Span: 50,000 hours
• Warranty: 5 years
• Operation Temperature: -15°C~+50°C
• Storage Temperature: -25°C~+55°C
Toppo Lighting is one of the leading led batten fluorescent fixiture replacement manufacturers and suppliers in China, which is equipped with a productive factory. Welcome to import the newest led batten fluorescent fixiture replacement at competitive price with us. We can also offer you customized service.
1.Could we can do OEM ?
We offer OEM services. We can print your own logo on product and packaging and customize packaging box.
2.Are you the factory or trading company ?
Yes sure, we have own factory. We are a worldwide LED manufacturer, which specialize in developing, producing and selling for LED lights.
14.How long do LEDs last ?
LEDs are rated by manufacturers to operate under normal conditions or 50000 hours of continuous use. As LEDs get older, they tend to dim and fade but aren’t susceptible to blinking like incandescent.
4.LEDs are more expensive than other lighting options.why ?
LEDs can operate as standalone devices,but when grouped or clustered they require additional steps to operate properly. LEDs need proper components such as a circuits can be designed rapidly, but to ensure that they operate correctly and for long periods of time they require testing.