The twins unit angle can be adjust max at 60 degree.This design makes the twins batten very smart.It also can be slided out through the clip on the end.This makes the batten easy installation and be widely used in factories,supermarket,public transport stations and so on.Send Inquiry
• Turnable from 0-60 drgree
• Clip on end cap for sliding opening
• Up to 60% energy savings
• Turnable and sliding structure design
• White or silver paint finish
• 1500px &3000px basic unit for infinite connection
• Housing material: Aluminum + PC
• Surface monuting / suspension installation
• Replace fluorescent batten
• Factory, Warehouse, Supermarket, MTR station,Train station, Airport, etc
• Input Voltage:Philips driver: AC200-240V 50/60Hz
Toppo driver: AC90-277V/50-60Hz
• Operation Voltage: DC36-42V
• Total harmonic distortion: THD<15%
• Power Factor: PF>0.95
• Color Index: Ra>80
• Lumen maintenance @6000h: >80%
• Switching cycle before failure: 100,000
• IP Rating: IP40
• Life Span: 50,000 hours
• Warranty: 5 years
• Operation Temperature: -15°C~+50°C
• Storage Temperature: -25°C~+55°C
|Why choose us?|
Toppo Lighting is one of the leading traditional tube fixture led fluorescent replacement? manufacturers and suppliers in China, which is equipped with a productive factory. Welcome to import the newest traditional tube fixture led fluorescent replacement? at competitive price with us. We can also offer you customized service.
1.What’s your main product line is made ?
We mainly produce LED indoor lights (LED Panel light, led Tri-proof light, LED Batten light, LED tube,LED Ceiling light, LED Down light, LED Round Panel Light, LED 2D ceiling Light,LED Wall Pack )
2.Do you have the ability to do independent and development ?
Our engineer department have 15-20 people. We have the research and development capabilities. We also collect regularly each customer feedback. We have product improvement and new product development. We also hold monthly new product launches.
3.If i have a questions I want to know , how can i contact you ?
You can find our platform or directly through major inquiry and send email to contact us.
4.How long do LEDs last ?
LEDs are rated by manufacturers to operate under normal conditions or 50000 hours of continuous use. As LEDs get older, they tend to dim and fade but aren’t susceptible to blinkin g like incandescent.
5.LEDs are more expensive than other lighting options.why ?
LEDs can operate as standalone devices,but when grouped or clustered they require additional steps to operate properly. LEDs need proper components such as a circuits can be designed rapidly, but to ensure that they operate correctly and for long periods of time they require testing.