LED batten lights are complete LED solutions designed to replace 2ft to 6ft T6 and T8 batten fittings in a broad variety of applications.Send Inquiry
| • Slim aluminum case thinner than normal batten|
• The popping clip make the top head out for installation
• Higher Lumen output than the fluorescent batten
• Infinite connection
| • Smart popping clip for installation|
• Similar normal fluorescent batten with higher Lumen
• Easy installation on top head cover
| • Replace fluorescent batten|
• Industrial Lighting: Factory, Warehouse, etc
• Commercial Lighting: Office, Supermarket, etc.
• Public Lighting: Residence, Hospitals, School, MTR station, Train station, Airport, etc
• Case finish: White or silver
• Lighting Cover: Clear or Frosted
• Warm white: WW/3000K
• Neutral white: NW/4000K
• Pure white: PW/5000K
• Cool white: CW/6000K
• Input Voltage: AC90-277V 50/60Hz
• Operation Voltage: DC36-42V
• Total harmonic distortion: THD<10%
• Power Factor: PF>0.95
• Color Index: Ra>80
• Lumen maintenance @6000h: >80%
• Switching cycle before failure: 100,000
• IP Rating: IP20
• Life Span: 50,000 hours
• Warranty: 5 years
• Operation Temperature: -15°C~+50°C
• Storage Temperature: -25°C~+55°C
| Whwhy choose us?|
Toppo Lighting is one of the leading traditional tube fixture led fluorescent replacement manufacturers and suppliers in China, which is equipped with a productive factory. Welcome to import the newest traditional tube fixture led fluorescent replacement at competitive price with us. We can also offer you customized service.
1.How to explain “Flux/luminous Flux “?
Luminous flux is the measure of the perceived power of light produced by the LED, adjusting to reflect the varying sensitivity of the human eye to different wavelengths of light.
2.Why we use the high power LED ?
A high power LED, sometimes referred to as a power LED, is one that is driven at current of 350mA or higher.
3.How to explain “illuminance“?
The intensity of light falling on a surface area. If the area is measured in square feet, the unit of illuminance is footcandles(fc). If measured in square metres, the unit of illuminance is Lux.
4.What’s efficacy about the light ?
The light output of a light source divided by the total electrical power input to that source, expressed in lumens per watt(lm/w).
5.How important is IP ?
Classifies and rates the degree of protection provided against intrusion (body parts such as hands and fingers), dust, accident contact, and water by mechanical casing and electrical enclosures.