Not only the TUV-GS/SAA/CE/ROHS approved LED batten lights have the various of functions on standard ON/OFF /1-10V dimming/ Simple set /DALI /Zigbee.But also have the high lumen efficacy.All of these special points make the LED batten lights hot selling.The LED battens are held by a simple clip design ensuring a simple installation procedure.Send InquiryChat Now
| • Slim aluminum case thinner than normal batten|
• The popping clip make the top head out for installation
• Higher Lumen output than the fluorescent batten
• Infinite connection
| • Smart popping clip for installation|
• Similar normal fluorescent batten with higher Lumen
• Easy installation on top head cover
| • Replace fluorescent batten|
• Industrial Lighting: Factory, Warehouse, etc
• Commercial Lighting: Office, Supermarket, etc.
• Public Lighting: Residence, Hospitals, School, MTR station, Train station, Airport, etc
• Case finish: White or silver
• Lighting Cover: Clear or Frosted
• Warm white: WW/3000K
• Neutral white: NW/4000K
• Pure white: PW/5000K
• Cool white: CW/6000K
• Input Voltage: AC90-277V 50/60Hz
• Operation Voltage: DC36-42V
• Total harmonic distortion: THD<10%
• Power Factor: PF>0.95
• Color Index: Ra>80
• Lumen maintenance @6000h: >80%
• Switching cycle before failure: 100,000
• IP Rating: IP20
• Life Span: 50,000 hours
• Warranty: 5 years
• Operation Temperature: -15°C~+50°C
• Storage Temperature: -25°C~+55°C
| Why choose us?|
Toppo Lighting is one of the leading traditional tube fixture led fluorescent replacement manufacturers and suppliers in China, which is equipped with a productive factory. Welcome to import the newest traditional tube fixture led fluorescent replacement at competitive price with us. We can also offer you customized service.
1.What’s your main product line is made ?
We mainly produce LED indoor lights (LED Panel light, led Tri-proof light, LED Batten light, LED tube,LED Ceiling light, LED Down light, LED Round Panel Light, LED 2D ceiling Light,LED Wall Pack )
2.Do you have the ability to do independent and development ?
Our engineer department have 15-20 people. We have the research and development capabilities. We also collect regularly each customer feedback. We have product improvement and new product development. We also hold monthly new product launches.
3.If i have a questions I want to know , how can i contact you ?
You can find our platform or directly through major inquiry and send email to contact us.
4.How long do LEDs last ?
LEDs are rated by manufacturers to operate under normal conditions or 50000 hours of continuous use. As LEDs get older, they tend to dim and fade but aren’t susceptible to blinking like incandescent.
5.LEDs are more expensive than other lighting options.why ?
LEDs can operate as standalone devices,but when grouped or clustered they require additional steps to operate properly. LEDs need proper components such as a circuits can be designed rapidly, but to ensure that they operate correctly and for long periods of time they require testing.