LED batten lights are complete LED solutions designed to replace 2ft to 6ft T6 and T8 batten fittings in a broad variety of applications.Th slim batten have got SAA/CE/ROHS approved. The LED battens are held by a simple clip design ensuring a simple installation procedure.Send InquiryChat Now
| • Slim aluminum case thinner than normal batten|
• The popping clip make the top head out for installation
• Higher Lumen output than the fluorescent batten
• Multiple functions as below
| • Smart popping clip for installation|
• Similar normal fluorescent batten with higher Lumen
• Easy installation on top head cover
| • Replace fluorescent batten|
• Industrial Lighting: Factory, Warehouse, etc
• Commercial Lighting: Office, Supermarket, etc.
• Public Lighting: Residence, Hospitals, School, MTR station, Train station, Airport, etc
• Case finish: White or silver
• Lighting Cover: Clear or Frosted
• Warm white: WW/3000K
• Neutral white: NW/4000K
• Pure white: PW/5000K
• Cool white: CW/6000K
• Input Voltage: AC90-277V 50/60Hz
• Operation Voltage: DC36-42V
• Total harmonic distortion: THD<10%
• Power Factor: PF>0.95
• Color Index: Ra>80
• Lumen maintenance @6000h: >80%
• Switching cycle before failure: 100,000
• IP Rating: IP20
• Life Span: 50,000 hours
• Warranty: 5 years
• Operation Temperature: -15°C~+50°C
• Storage Temperature: -25°C~+55°C
| Whwhy choose us?|
Toppo Lighting is one of the leading traditional tube fixture led fluorescent replacement manufacturers and suppliers in China, which is equipped with a productive factory. Welcome to import the newest traditional tube fixture led fluorescent replacement at competitive price with us. We can also offer you customized service.
1.What’s Smart Lighting ?
Automated lighting control using sensors and /or scheduling switches.
2.What’s Watt ?
The unit of electrical power as used by an electrical device during its operation. Many lamps come with rating in watts to indicate their power consumption.
3.How to explain “ZigBee“ ?
A low -power ,low date rate, local area wireless network; ideal for lighting control.
4.How to explain “lumen output “ ?
The total lumens emitted of a light source, system, or solution.
5.What’s LED Chips ?
The light producing semiconductor device that may or may not be incorporated into an LED.